Welcome to the site of goingdigital.ca, by Andrew Kielbowicz, offering one-on-one practical digital photography lessons and group courses for students in Victoria BC, Canada
PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING BENEFITS:
My name is Andrew Kielbowicz, I am digital photography teacher and professional photographer, My experience includes recently, 5 years of teaching photography, formerly, 12 years of full time work as a photojournalist and photo editor, many years as a portrait and editorial photographer, and 20 years of professional use of Photoshop© on Mac and Windows computers. I also worked as a graphic designer for DDB Needham, Warsaw and as a Photoshop post-production wizard preparing images for variety of printed publications for many environmental organizations: David Suzuki Foundation, WWF, Tides Canada, BC Ministry of Environment, and the University of Victoria. Recently, after studying in Gulf Islands Film and Television School I am in transition to documentary filmmaking using digital SLR camera.
Please check the outlines of my most popular classes at the courses page.
Mentorship for young, aspiring professional photographers and photojournalists is also available
One-on-one (or two) students at all levels are accepted on an ongoing basis. Check schedules and rates
Call now 250-884-4012 to register and discuss details, or email me at: email@example.com
Enroll in Practical Digital Photography and Photoshop courses to:
– learn quickly how to use all important features of your digital camera
– gather necessary skills to start your own photo business
– discover your new, fascinating hobby
– find new, creative passion for your retirement
– unleash your creativity through the art of photography
– start shooting like a pro
– learn basics of video shooting using Canon SLR with Magic Lantern
– join the worldwide online community of photography enthusiasts
– present your images worldwide on galleries like Flickr, 500px or pBase
– be successful participant of countless photography contests
– learn how to sell your photos to microstock agencies
– learn how to quickly edit and organize your photos using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
New topics planned for 2013
Please call to pre-register: 250-884-4012
INTRODUCTION TO MOVIE MAKING ON CANON DSLR
This course will save your time and money in quite difficult transition from photography to video using your existed Canon dSLR with Magic Lantern (ML is available to 50d, 60D T2i, T3i, 5D mark II models, so far).
Introduction to candid and posed portraiture and life style photography.
Photojournalistic approach to street and travel photography. You will learn how to photograph the human face and figure, and how to overcome the shyness to photograph unknown people.